Ship Arcade is a casual-paced classic style arcade game that is playable by anyone.
Ship Arcade uses bold colors and simple graphics that are easy to see on a tiny screen. Game play is short, making it great for moments when waiting for transit or a friend, or better yet, play it between two Infrared or Bluetooth phones!
You control a gun at the bottom of the screen and shoot as many ships that pass within one minute. Use your joystick or keypad to control the gun. Get bonus time! Watch-out for ships that may start dropping bombs back. Try not to get zapped by the UFO and please save the whales!
|Game Main Menu|
Here is a short description of the MAIN MENU for SHIP ARCADE.1. NEW GAME - Start a new game. Games 2 and 3 will have an extra menu allowing you to connect Bluetooth (1 or 2), or Infra Red (3 or 4).
2. SELECT - Select which game to play. 0=easy, 1=hard, 2=two player (half screen), 3=two player (full screen).
NOTE: Selections 2 and 3 are only for mobile phones with bluetooth or infra red.
3. HIGHSCORE - show the top 5 scores for this SELECTed game.
4. EXIT - quit Ship Arcade game.
5. SOUND ON/OFF - Add sound effects for phones with PCM or Midi capability.
6. VIBRATOR ON/OFF - Add hit feedback at your player for phones with a vibrate feature.
7. INFO - short help screen showing score values for each type of ship.
8. LANGUAGE - This menu feature is only displayed for older mobile phones or if your phone uses a language other than one on the Language list shown below.
9. ROTATE - This menu feature is only displayed for phones that have a rotate capability (for example, the Motorola A920).
|English, German, Spanish, French, Albanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish|
|Compatible Mobile Handsets|
Medion, PAVO, TTPCom
Please note Mobile Cell Phone Requirements:|
Download size 60K. Screen resolution of 100 x 80 up to 320 x 420.
SHIP ARCADE 2-player mode playable between two MOPHUN compatible mobile phones that have either BLUETOOTH or INFRA RED!
For Operators or Distributors of mobile games, if you are interested in distributing this game within your selection, please use the contact form below.
Players looking for a game, sorry, this is not a contact form or a distribution point for this game. You will need to ask your cell phone operator to contact us and to stock this game.
|Other Pages On This Web Site|
|Backup With Tar||Disk Image Backup||Remove Duplicate Files||Remove Spaces In File Names|
|BOINC On Linux||Java Install||adb Server android.rules||PicDis Disassembler|
|Copyright© 2000..2019 Joe's Cat|